We maintain regular contact with investors; these activities are carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of Euronext and the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets.
We maintain regular contact with investors, other capital providers and their intermediaries in order to provide timely, complete and consistent information to enable them to develop a clear understanding of the company’s strategy, activities, historical performance and outlook for the future. These activities are carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of Euronext and the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets. This policy on bilateral contacts details how information is provided to investors, analysts, financial institutions, the press and other stakeholders.
Inside information disseminated via press releases
Fugro is bound by rules and regulations on the disclosure of inside information. All inside information is published immediately via a press release (unless Fugro meets the very strictly detailed requirements to be allowed to delay disclosure).
Distribution of information
Fugro offers comprehensive information on its website and through presentations to and meetings with analysts, investors and media and by means of press releases.
Relevant publications are the annual and half yearly reports, press releases and the corporate website in general. In addition, presentations for analysts and investors are given; these are accessible via webcasts on the website.
In addition, individual contacts with investors and analysts is maintained via numerous one-on-one meetings, presentations (roadshows) and conference calls. During these meetings, presentations and conference calls, information that is already in the public domain is presented and discussed. Information that is not yet in the public domain but cannot be classified as inside information in nature can also be provided, if this helps to increase the recipients’ understanding of the company. Such information is factual and not of speculative nature.
General guiding principles
- A dialogue with investors outside the context of a formal shareholder meeting can be useful for both investors and Fugro.
- We reserve the right to determine whether we will accept invitations from investors, or parties representing shareholders, to engage in such a dialogue.
- Contacts shall in principle be conducted by the CEO and/or CFO accompanied by Director Investor Relations. Director Investor Relations may also hold meetings.
- Information that is not yet in the public domain but cannot be classified as inside information can also be provided, if this helps to increase the recipients’ understanding of the company. Such information is factual and not of speculative nature.
- No comments will be given on market rumours.
- During the closed periods (see below) no meetings or conversations with the investment community normally take place.
- Response to (draft) analyst reports (third party publications) is only provided by reference to public information and published guidance. Corrections to these reports are given only for mistakes and/or omissions in factual information.
Investor Relations is the responsibility of the CFO. The designated spokespersons for investor relations are the CEO, the CFO and Director Investor Relations. The CFO or Director Investor Relations may designate to other spokespersons explicit authority to communicate with analysts and investors.
Closed periods are the periods prior to the publication of financial results during which no meetings will be held with and no presentations will be given to financial analysts and investors.
During closed periods no other communication with analysts and investors will take place, unless such communication relates to factual clarifications of previously disclosed information. The length of the closed period is 6 weeks prior to full year results, 4 weeks prior to half-yearly results and 3 weeks before Q1 and Q3 trading updates.