• Careers
  • Fugro Global
  • Global

Reasons to invest

Why invest in Fugro?

  • World’s leading Geo-data specialist: With our comprehensive understanding of the Earth’s surface, subsurface and the built environment, we support clients in mitigating risks during the design, construction and operation of their assets, such as offshore wind farms, buildings, industrial facilities, bridges, roads and harbours. In the key services that we offer, we are often the number 1 or 2 player, both in the marine and the land environment.
  • More diversified and resilient company: We have a balanced, and increasingly diverse, exposure to multiple market segments and geographies. Around 60% of our revenue is generated in the renewables, infrastructure, and water markets; the other 40% is generated in the traditional energy markets.
  • A sustainable company: Fugro is a solutions provider in energy transition, climate change adaptation and sustainable infrastructure growth areas. Apart from the services we provide (‘what we do’), we are a responsible company, managing our impact on the society and world in which we operate (‘how we do it’).
  • Positive market outlook: In a rapidly changing world with an increasing need for insightful Geo-data, our services are more relevant than ever. Population growth, urbanisation and climate change lead to an increasing demand for our services. With our leading market positions, global footprint, flexibility to shift assets to strategic growth markets, versatile asset base, specialist workforce and innovative digital solutions, we are further diversifying towards these structural growth areas.
  • On a Path to Profitable Growth: We are well positioned to deliver on our Path to Profitable Growth strategy, with our mid-term targets of an EBIT margin of 8-12% and free cash flow of 4-7% of revenue by 2023-2024. This is underpinned by the following drivers: volume growth, value-based pricing; disciplined cost management; operational excellence and digital transformation to increase efficiency.

    Fugro At A Glance

    Make an investor enquiry