Our SEAWATCH® system is an integrated, real-time marine monitoring and information system. SEAWATCH® is delivered as a turnkey system for coastal and offshore monitoring, or as modules to improve existing infrastructures. These modules are adapted to suit your local and regional requirements. Applications include:
- Monitoring of metocean conditions
- Tsunami Detection
- Agae bloom monitoring
- Coastal zone management
- Oil spill contingency planning and forecasting
- Essential information for environmental monitoring
- Wind profile monitoring for offshore wind farms
We manufacture the entire range of SEAWATCH® range of products, specifically designed and developed for real-time ocean monitoring, to be used in large regional systems or standalone:
- Mini II Buoy: Ideal for wave and current measurements used both for ocean, coastal, estuary and lake applications.
- Midi Buoy: Medium-sized buoy for general-purpose metoceanand water quality monitoring in lake/reservoir, harbour, coastal and nearshore environments.
- Wavescan® Buoy: A versatile instrumentation platform for metocean and water quality monitoring in severe deepwater conditions.
- SEAWATCH® Buoy: Unique vertical stabilised multipurpose metocean buoy ideal for wind and wind profile monitoring.
- SEAWATCH® Wind lidar Buoy: A cost-effective and reliable platform for measuring wind profiles, waves and current profiles.
Our SEAWATCH® systems can provide you with comprehensive support enabling you to save time, money and improve safety through early warning detection, forecasting and decision-support for environmental monitoring, resource and emergency management. SEAWATCH® can benefit your project in the following ways:
- Reducing operational cost
- Improving operational safety
- Reducing downtime by monitoring in real-time
- Improving operational and project planning